SaaS - Software as a service (SaaS /sæs/) is a software licensing and delivery model in which software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted.
With Extended License from this software
You will be able to run and start your own DIY ( Do It Yourself ) mobile app maker. You will be running your own business in no time.
Equipped with a landing page, payments, and automatic app making, you are ready to start the same day you purchase the Extended License.
The process of setup - is a bit longer, but it can be done by anyone. So this is what you have to do.
- Follow - Step 0- Create Firebase Project
- Follow - Step 0 - Create Expo.io Accounts
- Follow - Step 1 - Install React App Builder
- Follow - Cloud Function configuration and Publish
- Follow - Declare React App Builder as SaaS
- Follow - Integrate Payments
- Follow - Step 2 - Deploy React App Build
- Follow - Landing page: Setup and Publish
- Follow - Landing Page: Manage the landing page and pricing plans
- Follow - Start the app creation script
- Follow - Clone our docs, for your own Support Portal